Monday, May 26, 2008

Tag dari Dwi


Got these Tag from Dwi..Thanks ya Dwi, and here is my answer…

1. What do you want for your birthday? Don't want to do anything, biasanya ultah gue lewat gitu aja....nothing special from my hubby....Dia rada cuek siy orangnya....
2. Who will be your next kiss? My Hubby and Rafira
3. When was the last time you when to the mall? On Thursday
4. Are you wearing socks right now? No... I hate socks...terakhir make pas mau pergi Tennis ato senam di kediaman Ibu Kapolda tuhhh.....
5. How did you spend your summer? Summer Winter Autumn....lewwwwaaatt!!! Samaa aja tuh...punya suami polisi gak kenal musim2 liburan...kalo mau liburan sendirian aja ama anak2 palingan....
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? Not Yet!!
7. What was the last thing you had to drink? Very very cold n sweet Ice Tea or Coke with ice cubes.
8. What are you wearing right now? My Favourite dress forever...DASTER!!!!
9. What was your last purchase? Batik Dress from MP
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? Nobody.....sleepin is my hobby, jarang banget bangun tengah malem :P
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? 2 Batik Dress in different model n colour
13. Do you have a pet? I Hate pet!!
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days? My Friends....ngetawain kelakuan gue di HANARASA....
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Bali, Singapore and Washington DC
16. What is the last thing you purchased online? Batik Dress
17. One thing you hate about yourself? My Fat Body
18. Do you miss anyone? Bandung, I miss My parents, Baso Ceker dan cilok....
19. What are your plans for the day? Do my daily routine job as a housewife...
20. Last person you msg’d? Mb Devi, plan to have lunch together
21. Ever went to a camp? Not yet
22. Are you a good student in school? Average-lah...
23. What do you know about the (your) future? Hmm my children is my future....
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Yes, Paris Hilton is the true.....
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right know? All my friend is my best Friend...mostly in Palembang :)

Siapa pun yang baca boleh di co-pas, n sambungin aja ke temen2 yang lain OK?

No comments: